Sunday March 15th
Woodnesborough Village Hall CT13 0FB
Staging is from 09.15 – 11.15 Judging and AGM 11.30
No entry forms of fees!
Show vases and plates will be provided for all classes unless otherwise stated. All you need to do is bring along your exhibits and check in with the Show Administrator for your entry cards.
1. Daffodil, Trumpet Div 1 any variety, specimen cut stem.
2. Daffodil, Trumpet Div 1 any variety or varieties, cut stems, three.
3. Daffodil, Large Cup Div 2 any variety, specimen cut stem.
4. Daffodil, Large Cup Div 2 any variety or varieties, cut stems, three.
5. Daffodil, Small Cup Div 3 any variety, specimen cut stem.
6. Daffodil, Cyclamineous Div 6 One variety, cut stems three.
7. A vase of daffodils, any varieties, cut stems, five.
8. A vase of miniature daffodils, any one variety, cut stems, three.
9. A container, not to exceed 12in/30cm diameter of growing daffodils, any one variety.
10. A container, any size, of growing bulbs, any kind, one variety.
11. Hyacinth, specimen cut stem.
12. Hellebores, any five blooms in a bowl of water. (use own bowl)
13. An 8in/20cm vase of any cut spring flowers, mixed.
14. A vase of polyanthus, one variety or mixed, cut stems, three.
15. Pansies or violas – any five cut stems to be shown in a bowl of water or saucer of damp sand (use own bowl) – mixed stems allowed.
16. A specimen camellia (cut stem)
17. A vase of muscari hyacinths, cut stems seven.
18. An 11in/28cm vase of early flowering shrubs, one variety or mixed
19. A flowering pot plant in bloom.
20. A small exhibit of miniature spring flowers, not to exceed 9in/23cm in any dimension. Foliage permitted.
* (Exhibitors may arrange this exhibit at home, using a container of their own choice)
HOW TO GET THERE
From M20/A20 Dover follow A256 to Ramsgate /Sandwich until roundabout, remain on the A256. Do not take turning to Eastry but look for turning on left signposted Eastry and Picnic Site. Take this left hand turning. Turn right at next junction and first right again. Pass Woodnesborough Church on your right. Take turning right down into village (do not turn right into lane by the Church). Village Hall is in the Elmwood Park housing estate on your right.
From M2/A2 Canterbury follow A257 to Sandwich and remain on this road until you reach the A256 at roundabout. Follow A256 sign-posted Dover, Deal and Sandwich. Stay on the A256 until roundabout and follow A256 sign-posted Dover. Look for turning on your right signposted Eastry, Woodnesborough and Picnic Site. Take this turning and then follow as above.
29 total views, 3 views today