Tickets are now available for the 2022 season
join at any time.
Membership of the KFHS 100 Plus Club lottery is available to anyone who would like to participate. Applicants do not have to be members of KFHS or members of an affiliated society. Join at any time and your ticket number(s) will be entered into the next draw following your application.
See the 2022 Results below.
100 PLUS CLUB RULES
1. The Club shall be called the `Kent Federation of Horticultural Societies 100 Plus Club`.
2. The object of the club shall be to support the Kent Federation of Horticultural Societies by raising funds for its sole benefit.
3. The Club will be administered by a Committee of the Kent Federation of Horticultural Societies and registered with an appropriate Local Authority.
4. Membership shall be open to all Affiliated Societies and also Individuals who wish to participate.
5. A subscription of £12 a year will buy one membership `unit` payable by cheque or cash, in advance of participation of any monthly draw.
6. There shall be no limit to the number of `units` that any one society or member can purchase.
7. A ticket will be issued for every `unit ` or `units` purchased. It will bear a unique reference number for each unit to be used in the draw and a full name and address of the holder. This ticket will act as both receipt and proof of purchase.
8. Each month 50p of every `unit` sold will be allocated for prize money. Three prizes will be calculated in the ratio of 5 : 3 : 2 for the 1st : 2nd : and 3rd places respectively. (e.g. if 100 units are sold, the monthly prizes will be 1st £25.00 / 2nd £15.00 / 3rd 10.00. No `unit` is eligible for more than one prize in any one month.
9. All prize money will be paid by cheque to the winning `unit` holder only.
10. The monthly draw will be made by persons having no interest whatsoever in the Club or Federation.
11. The results will be published in the Federation`s periodic newsletters and website and from the organiser upon written application.
12. Full and proper accounts of all receipts and expenditure will be kept. They will be audited annually together with all records kept by the Federation of Horticultural Societies. A report and financial statement for the club will be presented at the Federation`s Annual General Meeting, though any member may request the production of such records for inspection at any reasonable time.
13. Each annual cycle will begin on 1st January. Any Affiliated Society or Individual joining after that date may pay a pro-rata subscription or, be doubly entered for sufficient draws at the end of the cycle to compensate.
14. In the event of any dispute in connection with the rules or any other activity of the club, the K.F.H.S. Committee shall be the sole arbiters and its decisions shall be final.
15. The payment of the annual subscription will be deemed unqualified acceptance of the rules and conditions set out above.
Please contact: Lyn McKay 100 Plus Club Organiser – for a 2022 a Ticket Application form.
Phone: 01622 746997
Registered with Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council.
Results of the 2022 monthly draws:
1st £31.00 No 6 Mr.& Mrs.Wickwar
2nd £18.60 No.54 Sandhurst & District Horticultural Society
3rd £12.40 No.17 Headcorn Gardeners Society
1st £31.00 No.9 Mr.Geoff Prior
2nd £18.60 No.88 Mr.Fred White
3rd £12.40 No.104 Appledore Gardeners Society
1st £31.00 No.88 Mr.Fred White
2nd £18.60 No.107 Mr.Duncan Rouse
3rd £12.40 No.42 Sylvia Pocock
1st £31.00 No.53 Mr.Graham Waller
2nd £18.60 No.22 Gillingham Horticultural Society
3rd £12.40 No.97 Tenterden & District Horticultural Society
1st £31.00 No.32 Jacqueline Borvill
2nd £18.60 No.51 Lynda Shepherd
3rd £12.40 No.89 Mr.G.J.Francis
1st £31.75 No.29 Mr.& Mrs.Pitcher
2nd £19.05 No.92 National Vegetable Society Kent District Association
3rd £12.70 No.81 Island Greenfingers Club
1st £31.75 No.84 Mr.J.Buttress
2nd £19.05 No.51 Lynda Shepherd
3rd £12.70 No.33 Jan Aplin
1st £31.75 No.110 Dee Samways
2nd £19.05 No.80 Mr.M.Gittings
3rd £12.70 No.25 Leeds & Broomfield Amateur Gardeners Society
1st £31.75 No.45 Sylvia Pocock
2nd £19.05 No.13 Mr.& Mrs.Foreman
3rd £12.70 No.24 Tonbridge Horticultural Society
1st £32.50 No.20 Gillingham Horticultural Society
2nd £19.50 No.121 Herne Bay Gardening Club
3rd £13.00 No.125 Mr.J.Jones
1st £32.50 No.12 Mr & Mrs R. Foreman
2nd £19.50 No.85 Pat Catchpole
3rd £13.00 No.110 Dee Samways
1st £32.50 No.7 Mr D Wickwar
2nd £19.50 No.54 Sandhurst & District Horticultural Society
3rd £13.00 No.116 Whitstable & District Horticultural Society
Thank you your support
Have a Very Merry Christmas to you all.