2020 KFHS Summer Show Regulations.
Show Co-ordinator – Mrs Sandra Foreman
Eligibility See General Show rules on page 31.
1. Entry forms for each named exhibitor or society, accompanied by a fee of £5.00 must be received by the Administrator no later than Thursday 2nd July. This entry fee allows the exhibitor to enter any number of classes without further payment and to receive a free entry show ticket. There is no fee for exhibitors in the Junior classes but a Junior entry form must be returned to the Show Administrator in the same manner as for an adult. Junior entry forms are available from the Shows Administrator on application.
2. Exhibitors may stage exhibits from 14.00 on Thursday 9th July until 07.00 on Friday 10th July. Please note that Show Committee members will not be in attendance after 22.00 on Thursday until 06.30 on Friday. Artificial lighting in the marquee will be available throughout the night.
3. All show vases, trays, bowls, plates, dishes and food domes etc. will be provided by the KFHS unless otherwise stated. Exhibitors are reminded that only KFHS show vases may be used.
Please do not use newspaper in vases. Oasis and/or moss is recommended for staging purposes.
4. Exhibitors are asked to ensure that work areas and show benches are kept clean and tidy.
5. Exhibitors` cards, labels and lip pins may be obtained from the Show Committee table at the time of staging. All exhibits should be correctly named, otherwise they should be labelled ꞌname unknownꞌ. Exhibitors’ cards must not be altered or renewed without the consent of the show Secretary or her deputy.
6. Craft exhibits should not have been entered into a previous County Show.
7. Exhibits must not be removed from show benches until after the presentation of trophies, which takes place at 16.30 on the last day of the show.
All correspondence for the show must be sent to:
Mrs Sandra Foreman
Summer Show Administrator
16, Cobdown Close, Ditton, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 6SZ.
Phone: 01732 844071
39 total views, 1 views today