Sunday March 20th
Ditton Community Centre, Aylesford, ME20 6AH
Staging is from 09.15 – 11.15 Judging and AGM 11.30
No entry forms of fees!
Show vases and plates will be provided for all classes unless otherwise stated. All you need to do is bring along your exhibits and check in with the Show Administrator for your entry cards.
1. Daffodil, Trumpet Div 1 any variety, specimen cut stem.
2. Daffodil, Trumpet Div 1 any variety or varieties, cut stems, three.
3. Daffodil, Large Cup Div 2 any variety, specimen cut stem.
4. Daffodil, Large Cup Div 2 any variety or varieties, cut stems, three.
5. Daffodil, Small Cup Div 3 any variety, specimen cut stem.
6. Daffodil, Cyclamineous Div 6 One variety, cut stems three.
7. A vase of daffodils, any varieties, cut stems, five.
8. A vase of miniature daffodils, any one variety, cut stems, three.
9. A container, not to exceed 12in/30cm diameter of growing daffodils, any one variety.
10. A container, any size, of growing bulbs, any kind, one variety.
11. Hyacinth, specimen cut stem.
12. Hellebores, any five blooms in a bowl of water. (use own bowl)
13. An 8in/20cm vase of any cut spring flowers, mixed.
14. A vase of polyanthus, one variety or mixed, cut stems, three.
15. Pansies or violas – any five cut stems to be shown in a bowl of water or saucer of damp sand (use own bowl) – mixed stems allowed.
16. A specimen camellia (cut stem)
17. A vase of muscari hyacinths, cut stems seven.
18. An 11in/28cm vase of early flowering shrubs, one variety or mixed
19. A flowering pot plant in bloom.
20. *A small exhibit of miniature spring flowers, not to exceed 9in/23cm in any dimension.
* (Exhibitors may arrange this exhibit at home, using a container of their own choice)
HOW TO GET THERE
Travelling via the A20
Turn into ‘New Road’ at Ditton Traffic Lights – by the War Memorial.
(Left from Maidstone or Right from Larkfield)
Continue into Kiln Barn Road.
The Community Centre is well signposted
on your left.
Travelling via the M20
Turn off motorway at Junction 5 and follow signs for Aylesford.
Join A20 at roundabout and follow signs to Aylesford – West Malling – Ditton.
Turn left at Ditton Traffic Lights and continue into Kiln Barn Road.
The Community Centre is well signposted on your left.
1,369 total views, 2 views today